Well, sorry its been so long since my last update...but since the 70 miler - I've been BUSY!!! I made an eansy beannsy mistake. I didn't think it was a mistake at first...and in the long run, maybe it won't be....but...
I asked my friend Rick Guido -henceforth referred to as Guido - for a little advice on running a marathon.
30 articles, a weekly running log, and detailed schedule later...I'm running my arse off...
Guido is a nationally recognized girls track coach, and he is VERY good at what he does. and VERY THOROUGH.
It's really neat to have direction etc., but I don't know if I was ready for ALL of this...
Well thats really it for now - I'll keep you posted =)
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
It sounds like this is serious. I never got that enthused. But then I could have been better.
Keep it up.
Gpa
Post a Comment