Well I just got back from St. Louis to watch the NCAA D1 wrestling championships, Gregor's a senior this year so it was our last chance to see him in action. Both Gregor and Torsten had some real tough competition, and really did a great job. The food was great:

The Drinks were great :)

And the wrestling

was great (Note Robles, who ended up 4th at the tournament only had 1 leg - very inspiring! But...I've got to keep in shape! I've decided that its always fun to run on vacation, different things to see, different people.We were only 2 miles or so from the St Louis Arch, so that was our daily destination on our runs, we joked that we ran down to the mississippi and went for a swim:


It was a riot, and I'd definitely go back to St Louis again, however it took me 3 days to get back in the swing of things, the trip was exhausting! Today I finally donned (is that how you spell that) my running sneakers again, (but no shorts, it was only a balmy 29 degrees this morning when I ran) and put in 10 miles. I think wednesday morning will be my 10 mile day. I plan on just running middle distances the other days and a longer one on saturday. My next race: Lilac 10k and JP morgan chase corporate challenge!
No comments:
Post a Comment